Important Information for Recruitment Partners
- Agencies can tag a student as theirs during the application process by completing
the "How Did You Hear About Us" section and typing their agency name in the "other"
option. Alternatively, agencies can send an email to email@example.com with the student's full name, DOB, and applicant reference number.
- Applicant names are due prior to the Midterm Posting date (see Academic Calendar). Any names sent after the date will not be credited to the agency.
- Agents are encouraged to utilize the Dropbox folder shared with them for the most up-to-date recruitment materials
- Admission requirements, deadlines and scholarships can be found on the GlobalUSA Homepage.
- All agency questions can be sent to Maya De Andrade, Director of Global Outreach at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of South Alabama utilizes international recruitment partners from all over the world to assist students with completing their application and enrolling at the university. A list of partners is below!
Divinelinks Educational Consultant
Foreign Education Consultants
IACC Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Mentors' Study Abroad
Tara International Education, Pvt. Ltd.
UMS - University Marketing Systems
V & U Intellect Consultants, Pvt., Ltd