Intramural Sports Complex
The Intramural Sports Complex is located on John Counts Drive near Hancock-Whitney Stadium and includes the Intramural Fieldhouse, an outdoor basketball court, sand volleyball courts, and fields for football, soccer, and softball. The Intramural Fieldhouse has exterior restrooms and water fountains.
- Groups wishing to use the complex must follow Campus Recreation and Wellness' rental and reservation policies and procedures. Individual fields, courts or the entire complex can be rented.
- Leashed pets are allowed on the walkway around the fields. Patrons must clean up after their pets.
- Littering is prohibited. Garbage and recycling cans are located throughout the complex.
- Consumption of tobacco products, alcohol and drugs is prohibited at the intramural sports complex. Tobacco products include smokeless (chew or dip), e-cigarettes, vaping, and vaping-related.
- Do not damage or deface university property.
- The sand volleyball pits and basketball courts are open daily, 9am-9pm. Do not climb the gate or fence when the courts are locked. The area is monitored by Campus Police.
- Basketball shoes or sneakers should be worn at all times on the courts.
- All users must adhere to the rules of common courtesy and fair play. Fighting will
not be tolerated.
- Use of university utilities (electricity/cable/water) are prohibited.
- No tailgating on the intramural field turf or walking path.
- Tents cannot be staked to the ground or chained to signs; secure with water ballasts or anchor weights.
- Grills may not be placed on the grass.