What is GET Funds?
Please note: Jag Cash deposits are no longer accepted. Account holders may use current funds until May 2, 2024.
Get Funds is a secure service providing students, faculty and staff with online account management capabilities. Privacy and security settings are used when users log-in to the site. Features of this program include:
- View balance inquiries: Account balances can be displayed in real time.
- Check transaction history: Transaction histories may be displayed for up to the past six months. Information displayed for each transaction includes date and time, location, account, type of transaction and transaction amount.
- Report cards lost, found or stolen: Log onto Get Funds to submit a lost card report, immediately removing all spending privileges from the card.
- View off-campus merchants accepting Jag Cash.
What is the difference between Bonus Bucks, Dining Dollars, and Jag Cash?
- Bonus Bucks is money that is tied to the purchase of a meal plan. It is your “Bonus” for buying a meal plan. They do expire at the end of the school year. You can NOT add additional Bonus Bucks.
- Dining Dollars is money that can be used at on-campus dining locations only. They DO NOT expire until graduation.
- Jag Cash is money that can be used at on-campus dining locations, off-campus locations that participate in the Jag Cash program, USA Bookstore, and Jaguar Productions. Jag Cash expires May2, 2024.