My Librarian Program
Biomedical Librarians work in a variety of settings within the University of South Alabama and the USA Health System, providing specialized services to support information literacy, evidence-based practice, and access to quality information for students, staff, and faculty. “My Librarian” can help you identify the individual most appropriate to work within your course, committee, or practice setting. If you do not see a librarian assigned to your area, and would like to explore that possibility, please contact Gail Kouame at (251) 460-6886 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Departmental liaisons for the College of Medicine, College of Nursing and Colleges of Allied Health (DETAILS).
- Embedded in specific classes
- Expert literature searches
- Tutorial development
- Customized LibGuides (subject-specific resource guides)
- Instructional sessions (in person, phone or online)
- Individual consults
Here is a list of Your Librarians. For further information on the librarians click their name below.