HKS Course Override Request

To request an override for HKS course offerings (prefix: HS, KIN, PE, RTH, SM), please fill out the form located at the following link: 


A separate form must be completed for each course override request. To access the form, you must be logged into your South Alabama student account. This form should not be used for overrides into an internship course. Internship override requests should be made directly to the internship coordinator. 

You should receive a confirmation email once you submit the form. Please remember that submission of the form results in a request and does not guarantee the override will be granted. We strive to meet as many override requests as possible. You will be notified as the request progresses.